These customers in Howell, NJ had a huge moisture problem affecting their attic. Mold had developed on the bottom of the roof deck and created a dark black layer that was eating away at the wood framing. Aside from the potential structural damage, mold creates airborne pathogens which affect people's health and the indoor air quality of the home. In order to keep your home and family safe, you should take immediate action.
Not knowing how to fix this major issue in their home, they called Dave from Dr. Energy Saver who knew just what to do. He recommended treating the affected areas with our new MoldX treatment which can melt away mold on organic surfaces like wood. Within minutes of the treatment it looks as if the wood is not straight from the lumber yard! This leaves the home safe while keeping the occupants inside happy and healthy.